- The Institution, through quality, innovative and dynamic education, service and scholarship, will improve the general health and well-being of the residents of rural or underserved populations.
- The college will educate pharmacists to embrace knowledge and technology to optimize pharmacist-delivered patient care.
- The college will collaborate with stakeholders to develop centers of excellence and to address identified needs in rural health.
The institution empowers the associates by-
- Providing timely and accurate information which is vital.
- Creating awareness about the role of pharmacists in patient care system for optimal medication use.
- Providing state-of-the art resource to enhance continuing professional development.
- Assisting to utilize knowledge and skills for the betterment of society.
Core Values :
- Integrity, Accountability and Transparency:
Our decisions will be guided by deep sense of honesty, truth, equity, justice and highest standard of ethical and moral values
Treat everyone fairly and justly regardless of religion, gender, or geographical origin
Ensure that the assessment of student performances based on merit.
- Academic Freedom:
Support the ethical and responsible promotion of academic freedom
Encourage new perspectives and approaches to queries.
- Team work:
Promote a new attitude to workand studyin the college in which faculty and students collaboratefreely.
- Open mindedness:
Encourage the expression of viewpoints that contributes to the improvements and intellectual pursuits within the campus.
- Social Responsibilities:
Encourage community health services and activities focused at preserving the natural environment.