- Being surrounded by fellow aspirants and seeing how much they work, you may get encouraged to get more out of you.
- Engages students bringing the world of knowledge into the classroom connect learning with "real life" and validates their culture as a rich environment for learning.
- Gives students and teachers alike a common approach to critical thinking that, when internalized, becomes second nature for life.
- Provides an opportunity for integrating all subject areas and creating a common vocabulary that applies across all disciplines.
- Increases the ability and proficiency of students to communicate (express) and disseminate their thoughts and ideas in a wide (and growing) range.
- Not only benefits individual students but benefits staff members by providing tools and methods that encourage respectful discourse that leads to mutual understanding and builds the citizenship skills needed to participate in and contribute to the public debate.
Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
During Exam: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
e- Journal timing: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Reference and reading zone: 100 students
Private study zone: 50 students