- The internal quality assurance mechanism of the institution is called as “Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)”. The IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the colleges. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the Institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement by removing deficiencies and enhance quality.
Functions of IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes /activities of the College, leading to quality improvement
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format etc.
In pursuance of its action plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation Institute established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as below:
IQAC- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Mr. N .S. Mahajan||Member|
|2||Mr. Salunkhe N. V.||Member|
|3||Mr. Alman A. A.||Member|
|4||Miss. Jadhav P. S.||Member|
|5||Mrs. Atar S. K.||Member|
|6||Mr. Nikam M. B.||Member|
|7||Mr. Belorkar M.||External Industrial Expert|
|8||Mr. Thakur V.||External Industrial Expert|
|9||Mr. Devkate D. B.||Member Secretory|