- With regard to the Supreme Court Judgment and guidelines issues in 1997 , to provide the effective enforcement of the basic human right of gender quality and guarantee against sexual harassment and abuse, more particularity at work place, the UGC has issued circulars since 1998 to all the Universities advising them to establish a permanent cell and a committee and develop guidelines to combat sexual harassment , violence against women and ragging at the Universities and colleges.
Functions of committee :
- Prevent decimation and sexual harassment against woman by promoting gender amity among all student and employees.
- Take serious action against any complaint related to the harassment.
- Making strict rules and follows all rules by all the staff and students.
- Give safety and protection to all female staff and students.
- Institute has formed Internal Complaints Committee to fulfill above regulation as below:
Internal Complaints Committee
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation||Mobile Number||Email ID|
|4||Ms. S.S. Thorat||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Mr. M.B. Nikam||Memberemail@example.com|
|9||Ms. S.A.Patil||Ladies Representative||8975970001||Supriyapatil1225@gmail.com|
|10||Ms. A. V. Shelke||Ladies Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|11||Smt. B. K. Nanda||Member||7755900896|