Adarsh College of Pharmacy Alumni Association, Vita
- The students are the main stakeholders in any Institution imparting education and it is our endeavor to make all efforts to ensure transparency in all the activities at different stages. Taking this spirit in consideration, the Institute is providing mechanism for redressal of student’s grievances.
- The Grievances may include the following complaints of the aggrieved students.
- Grievance related to Attendance
- Grievance regarding conduct of Examinations
- Harassment by students or teachers etc.
Procedure for Redressal of Grievances :
- An aggrieved student who has the Grievance or Grievances shall represent written application first to the Member Secretory of Committee.
- All complaints shall be investigated.After verifying the facts,all complaints and enquiries relating to misconduct of student shall be represented to the committee.
- Chairman and all committee members will try to redress the grievance within a week of the receipt of application of the student.
- If nature of complaint is not severe then student will be counselled and if it is severe then GRC may form a subcommittee to check severity of complaint and all enquiries by subcommittee will be considered again to resolve the problem.
The Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted as below:
|Grievance Redressal Committee|
|Sr. No.||Name of member||Designation|
|1||Mr. Mahajan N. S.||Chairman|
|2||Ms. P. P. Dhanawade||Member secretory|
|3||Mr. M. B. Nikam||Member|
|4||Mr. Mahadev Gujar||Boys Representative|
|5||Ms. Nutan Chandanshive||Girls Representative|