- The ShikshanShulkaSamiti decides the fees every year as per Rules of Government of Maharashtra.
- Candidates will have to pay the Interim fees decided by the ShikshanShulkaSamiti and should give undertaking for paying the additional fees, after finalizing of final fees.
- However, for existing students, as per the decision of the ShikshanShulkaSamiti, there is an increase in the fees for subsequent years of the course to a limit of 8% of the total fees for previous year.
- For more details visit to website of Shikshan Shulka Samiti/FRA.
Scholarships Available :
- Scholarships are a form of financial aid to help you invest in your future. A scholarship is given to a student because of a reason: the student has qualified for or won it by academic, artistic or athletic ability, or by agreeing to follow a particular career, or has some special ethnic or other characteristic.
- The Central and State Government offers many scholarship choices to the admitted students. There is one scholarship awarding cycle each year. The online scholarship applications are available on the Central and State Government web portal.
- Scholarships awarded in this process will be available to students for academic year.
The following scholarships are available in the Institute: