Adarsh College of Pharmacy Alumni Association, Vita
- The Alumni Committee shall re-energize the Adarsh College of Pharmacy, Vita (ACOP AA) alumni by strengthening the relationship and communication among alumni members so that they can be tapped as partners for ACOP in its development efforts.
- The mission Alumni committee of Adarsh College of Pharmacy, Vita is to build and sustain life-long relationships with ACOP alumni by maintaining personal contact, hosting special events both on and off campus, creating alumni networks within India and abroad providing services which benefit alumni throughout their lives, and by involving alumni in ways which use their talents and skills to enhance the ACOP community.
- The Name of the Society shall be, "Adarsh College of Pharmacy Alumni Association, Vita" and shall be referred to as the Association subsequently in these articles.
Aims and Objectives:
- To extend the help to the students of Adarsh College of Pharmacy, Vita for Placement and Industrial training.
- To act as a bridge between college and the industries for interaction on new developments in different disciplines of Pharmacy.
- To assist the college to promote R & D activities, testing and consultancy.
- To extend financial help to economically backward and deserving students in the form of scholarship for UG, PG and higher studies abroad.
- To encourage the students from this college by awarding prizes to meritorious students showing bright performance in the field of education, sports and cultural.
- To enrich the central library by donating books and also by subscribing journals in the field of Pharmacy.
- To extend every possible help to the college authorities for overall progress of the Institution.
- To organize programmes on personality development, interview technique and leadership development, education in health science, yoga, literature, sports etc.