- The library of ACOP, Vita is enriched with variety of books, well equipped with modern facilities and resources form of books, books periodicals, e-journals, newspapers, different competitive books etc. The total investment in the library is more than Rs. 35, 41,154.
- To develop library full house as learning resources centre by provided books, e-journals, literatures and research highlights available particularly in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- To inspire and encourage students and faculty for updating their knowledge and identifying and filling research gap in Pharmacy field.
- To provide reference books, periodicals and latest edition books literatures for updating knowledge.
- To create favorable environment for student and faculty for reading and learning.
- Open access to all users.
- Book bank facilities to category student
- e- Journal facilities to all readers
- Newspaper clipping
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities. 6. Reading room services
|Investment in book||31,07,608|
|B||Print Journal and Magazine|
|Total Print Journals||21|
|C||E – Journal|
|Full Text Online E – Journals||85|
|Annual Subscription of Journal||16,500|
|Times Of India||D|
|F||Total area of library||182.91 sq.m|
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation|
|1||Dr. M. R. Shiradkar||Chairman (Principal)|
|2||Prof. N. S. Mahajan||Member|
|3||Prof. K. D. Patil||Member|
|4||Prof. S. T. Jadhav||Member|
|5||Prof. A. V. Pore||Member|
|6||Mrs. R. S. Yewale||Member (Library Dept.)|
|7||Mr. S. G. Pol||Member (Library Dept.)|
|8||Mr. P. E. Arale||Member (Office Supri.)|
|9||Mrs. V. S. Madane||Member (Account Dept.)|
|10||Mr. M. J. Patil||Member (Central Store Dept.)|