- The library of ACOP, Vita is enriched with variety of books, well equipped with modern facilities and resources form of books, books periodicals, e-journals, newspapers, different competitive books etc. The total investment in the library is more than Rs. 35, 41,154.
- To develop library full house as learning resources centre by provided books, e-journals, literatures and research highlights available particularly in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- To inspire and encourage students and faculty for updating their knowledge and identifying and filling research gap in Pharmacy field.
- To provide reference books, periodicals and latest edition books literatures for updating knowledge.
- To create favorable environment for student and faculty for reading and learning.
- Open access to all users.
- Book bank facilities to category student
- e- Journal facilities to all readers
- Newspaper clipping
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities. 6. Reading room services
|B||Print Journal and Magazine|
|Total Print Journals||23|
|C||E – Journal|
|Full Text Online E – Journals||200|
|Annual Subscription of Journal||13,570|
|Times Of India||D|
|F||Total area of library||182.91 sq.m|
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation|
|1||Prof. N. S. Mahajan||Chairperson|
|2||Miss. S. N. Chandanshive||Member|
|3||Miss. S. K. Attar||Member|
|4||Mr. S. D. Joshi||Member|
|5||Miss. K. V. Gaikwad||Member|
|6||Mr. S. G. Pol||Librarian|
|7||Miss. S. G. Gurav||Library Attendent|